Tea. Coffee. Infused Water.
The Infuser Mug
The Planetary Design Infuser Mug brews a perfectly clean cup of tea without the worry of bitter, over-steeped tea. Once the plunger is pressed, the tea leaves are compressed into a solid chamber and away from the water.
Features and Details
- Fine Mesh Filter
- 16 Fluid Ounce Capacity
- Double-Walled, Vacuum-Insulated
- 6 Color/Finish Options
- Durable, Versatile, and Convenient
AVAILABLE IN 6 COLORS
Infuser Mug - Now with Grip Texture
Three mugs in one!
- Constructed of double-walled, 18/8 restaurant-grade stainless steel
- Innovative plunger press and ultra-fine, stainless steel mesh screen basket for an incredibly clean brew
- BPA-Free components
- Brushed steel or high gloss, scratch-resistant finish
- Hand-wash recommended
Sizes & Colors
Size: 16 fl oz: 2½” Base, 8¾” High
- Brushed Steel
- Starry Night
- Desert Orange – Grip Texture
- Obsidian – Grip Texture
How to Use
To use, simply place a desired amount of loose-leaf tea in the Infuser Mug basket. Pour hot, just-before boiling water over the leaves. (Boiling water will scald the leaves.) Add cream or sugar at this point if you like! Place the tea infuser press assembly on top and twist into the locked position. Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes depending on desired taste and the type of tea being used. Press down the plunger, sip carefully, and enjoy!