OVRLNDR® Travel Coffee Press
OVRLNDR® Travel Coffee Press
The OVRLNDR® Travel Press is a rugged and reliable French press designed for the adventurer in you. Built with high-quality stainless steel, this coffee press is virtually indestructible and can withstand even the toughest outdoor conditions.
The OVRLNDR® Press features a double-walled, vacuum-insulated design that ensures your coffee stays hot for hours, while the innovative Bru-Stop™ plunger prevents over-extraction, ensuring a smooth and consistent brew every time.
The OVRLNDR® Travel Press is perfect for brewing coffee or loose-leaf tea for you and your fellow adventurers. The sip and snap lid ensures zero spilling, while the patented removable base allows for easy cleaning. Brews 24 fl. oz.
The OVRLNDR® Travel Press Is the Only French Press with a Removable Bottom for Easy Clean-Up
French Press Coffee for Camping
The OVRLNDR® Travel Press is the perfect camping French press due to its rugged and durable construction. Its double-walled, vacuum-insulated design ensures that you can enjoy a hot and delicious cup of coffee or tea even in the middle of the great outdoors. Whether you’re camping in the wilderness, hiking up a mountain, or just enjoying a quiet morning at home, the OVRLNDR® Travel Press is the perfect companion for your next adventure.
Portable French Press
The OVRLNDR® Travel Press is a portable French press that doubles as a travel mug, allowing you to save space by not bringing additional drinkware items. With its compact size and lightweight design, you can easily pack it in your backpack or luggage without taking up much space.
- Remove the Lid.
- Grind 44 grams (3-5 tablespoons) of coffee to a coarse grind.
- Add coffee grounds to OVRLNDR® Travel Press.
- Add hot water to about halfway and let your brew steep for 30 seconds.
- Stir with a wooden spoon or another utensil.
- Pour hot water to the top and let your brew steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Attach the lid to OVRLNDR® Travel Press.
- Press the plunger to the bottom.
- Enjoy your coffee or loose-leaf tea right from the OVRLNDR® with the no-spill lid or pour it into one of our drinkware items.
- Make sure that the lid is open when plunging to increase airflow and plunging ease.
- If experiencing heavy resistance when plunging lightly pull up on the plunger press and then press down again.
Read our blog to learn more about making the best french press coffee.
Yes, you can drink straight from the vessel! Bru-Stop™ technology prevents coffee grounds from seeping into your brew so that you can enjoy a delicious brew even hours later right from the coffee press.
- Drink/Pour all your coffee out of the OVRLNDR® Travel Press
- Unscrew the patented bottom component of the OVRLNDR® Travel Press made for easy clean-up. Make sure the OVRLNDR® Travel Press is right side up, as the used coffee grounds will be contained in the screwable bottom component.
- Dump remains (grounds and extra water) into compost or the correct area and that’s it.
Learn more about proper french press cleaning techniques in our blog here.
We recommend 44 grams for the OVRLNDR® Travel Press, but you can experiment and find what works best for you.
We recommend a 1:15 coffee-to-water ratio, meaning that for every gram of coffee, you will need 15 grams of water, but you’re welcome to experiment and find what works best for you.
Cascade Blue, Moss Green, Obsidian Black, Red Rock, Snowflake White, Storm Gray