BaseCamp Camping French Press
$60.00 – $70.00
The sturdy BaseCamp travel french presses are designed for outdoor brewing but are ideal for coffee brewing anywhere. Features the patented Bru-Stop™ press technology for a delightfully smooth, rich-tasting brew and a threaded lid that helps retain heat and prevent spills.
The BaseCamp comes in two sizes – 32 fl oz or 48 fl oz
BRU STOP™ TECHNOLOGY:
With Bru-Stop™ technology, once fully pressed down, the
Bru-Stop™ plate creates a physical barrier between the
grounds and brewed coffee or tea. Using tempered
stainless steel, the plate flexes up while pressing and then
springs back to a flat position – halting the brew process.
Purchase Our Durable Camping French Press Today!
The Basecamp pairs perfectly with the double-walled camp cups by BruTrek.
How to Brew:
Looking for a solution to brew coffee or loose leaf tea for multiple people? Well, here is the answer, the BaseCamp by BruTrek. At 32 or 48 oz, the BaseCamp French Press can accommodate numerous people. Stop worrying about breaking your French Press while camping because the BaseCamp is made of rugged stainless steel and won’t break. Then, with the patented Bru-Stop, you will get a rich, full roast without dealing with grounds or bitterness. See why Outside Inc. calls the BaseCamp the Best Car Camping Kitchen Gear.
How to Brew with the BruTrek BaseCamp:
1. Remove Lid.
2. Grind 44 grams (3-5 tablespoons) of coarse *VERY IMPORTANT* coffee
3. Add coffee grounds to BaseCamp.
4. Add hot water.
5. Wait 3-5 minutes.
6. Stir in the grounds.
7. Attach the lid to BaseCamp
8. Press coffee.
9. Enjoy your coffee or loose leaf tea right from the BaseCamp with the no-spill lid.
Some pro tips: coarse coffee grounds are significant to ensure no grounds will get in your coffee. Some of the other technical things like 195 degrees and a wooden spoon are to get the most optimal brew and not the end all be all. Find what temperatures, stirs, amount of coffee and brewing temperature works best for YOU.
Features of the BaseCamp French presses:
- Patented Bru Stop™ press technology halts the extraction process once fully pressed down to prevent bitter-tasting coffee, and grounds in your cup!
- Stainless steel body, plastic top lid, plastic press-screen form with fine mesh metal screen and metal Bru Stop™ plate
- Bru Stop™ press assembly can be disassembled for easy cleaning
- Screw on top lid with latch to prevent spills and retain heat
- Double wall, vacuum insulated stainless steel body
- Rugged & durable with a rubber-grip handle
- BPA-free lid & inner components
- Padded rubber bottom base
- Keeps your bru hot for hours!
32 oz. size:
- Brews 32 fl.oz. (946ml)
- Measures 6.5″ x 4.5″ x 9.5″
48 oz. size:
- Brews 48 fl.oz. (1420ml)
- Measures 6.5″ x 4.5″ x 11″
32 fl oz, 48 fl oz
Obsidian Black, Red Rock, Snowflake White, Storm Gray
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.