Double Shot 3.0 Travel Press
Double Shot 3.0 Travel Press
Use Code BFCM23 at Checkout for 20% off.
Get out and brew in the updated Double Shot 3.0 Travel Press mug with an integrated storage canister. Double-wall vacuum insulated body, laser welded durable handle, patented Bru-Stop™ travel Press assembly for a smooth-tasting brew, and attached storage to keep extra coffee grounds, tea leaves or snacks!
These travel French presses also feature a spill-proof combination press & drink lid for outdoor brewing. Enjoy a perfectly smooth brew anytime, anywhere! The lid can be attached for left or right-handed drinkers. Brews a hearty 16 fl. oz
A Travel Press With a Storage Canister for That Needed 2nd Cup
The Double Shot Travel Press has a carabiner-friendly handle, making it easy to bring on any adventure. The durable construction and insulated design keep coffee hot and prevent over-extraction for a smooth brew.
Portable Camping Coffee Press
When it comes to camping, there’s no need to settle for mediocre coffee. The Double Shot French Press is the perfect brewing setup for outdoor enthusiasts who refuse to sacrifice a good cup of coffee while on the go. Make the Double Shot your go-to camping French press and you’ll quickly become the favorite at the campsite.
Enjoy Coffee and Cannabis
The removable bottom of the Double Shot 3.0 is perfect for coffee storage or cannabis storage. Enjoy cannabis with your coffee with the Brew and Bake. The Brew and Bake, another name for the Double Shot, is a unique product designed for those who want to indulge in coffee while also enjoying the benefits of cannabis. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing way to start your morning or a way to unwind after a long day, “Brew and Bake” is a perfect choice. Read our blog on how to enjoy coffee and cannabis together here.
- Remove the Lid.
- Grind 25 grams of coffee to a coarse grind.
- Add coffee grounds to Double Shot Travel Press.
- Add hot water to about halfway and let your brew steep for 30 seconds.
- Stir with a wooden spoon or another utensil.
- Pour hot water to the top and let your brew steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Attach the lid to Double Shot Travel Press.
- Press the plunger to the bottom.
- Enjoy your coffee or loose-leaf tea right from the Double Shot with the no-spill lid or pour it into one of our drinkware items.
- Make sure that the lid is open when plunging to increase airflow and plunging ease.
- If experiencing heavy resistance when plunging lightly pull up on the plunger press and then press down again.
- Enjoy a second cup when you store coffee grounds in the removable storage container attached on the bottom.
Read our blog to learn more about making the best french press coffee.
Yes, you can drink straight from the vessel! Bru-Stop™ technology prevents coffee grounds from seeping into your brew so that you can enjoy a delicious brew even hours later right from the coffee press.
- Drink/Pour all your coffee out of the Double Shot Travel Press.
- Dump remains (grounds and extra water) into compost or the correct area.
- Rinse with water and use a brush on the Bru-Stop™ plate
Learn more about proper french press cleaning techniques in our blog here.
We recommend 25 grams for the Double Shot Travel Press, but you can experiment and find what works best for you.
We recommend a 1:15 coffee-to-water ratio, meaning that for every gram of coffee, you will need 15 grams of water, but you’re welcome to experiment and find what works best for you.
Obsidian (Black, Texture), Red Rock (Burnt Orange, Texture), Snowflake (White, Texture), Storm Gray