Read what Barista Magazine has to say about the Trestle Adapter.
- Place the inner lid into the tube of the AeroPress by pressing one side until it seeps, then work your way around the AeroPress until the Trestle inner lid is flush with the AeroPress.
- Ensure the upper O-Ring of the lid is seated properly.
- Push the K-Cup capsule inside the body of the trestle until you hear a pop.
- Attach the Trestle body to the AeroPress with a twist.
- Place AeroPress with Trestle attachment on top of the cup.
- Add hot water.
- Push the top of AeroPress down to brew coffee.
Yes it is! However, it isn’t compatible with reusable K-cups. With each K-cup, especially the compostable ones, make sure the top lid punctures the top of the K-cup. We recommend putting the K-cup onto the top O-ring first (refer to video to see how).
Yes! We just exclusively offer the Aeropress® Go on our website.
No! It won’t make a difference with the Trestle.
Yes. You’ll dispose of the K-Cup properly when you’re finished and rinse the trestle and Aeropress® with water.
Nope. You’ll still get a great extraction from the Aeropress.
Yes, the Aeropress® Go comes with purchase of the Espresso Pack.
Adventure Coffee Tumbler
Cascade Blue, Moss Green, Obsidian Black, Red Rock, Snowflake White, Storm Gray