OVRLNDR Brushed Steel: Silver 24 fl oz Travel French Press
SALE SALE SALE – Get 20% off the OVRLNDR in Mountain Lake!
Truly easy-to-clean travel French presses are perfect for commutes, road trips or just brewing in the kitchen. These clearance coffee makers have a patented removable bottom that makes clean-up a breeze, and the patented Bru-Stop™ press makes for a smooth, never-bitter-tasting cup that won’t leave grounds in your smile.
- Brews 24 fl.oz. of coffee or tea
- Patented Removable bottom for easy cleaning
- 18/8 restaurant-grade stainless steel body
- BPA-free plastic-lined removable bottom
- BPA-free components (top lid, press screen)
PATENTED BRU STOP® TECHNOLOGY:
With patented Bru Stop™ technology, once fully pressed down, the
Bru Stop™ plate creates a physical barrier between the
grounds and brewed coffee or tea. Using tempered
stainless steel, the plate flexes up while pressing and then
springs back to a flat position – halting the brewing process.
Upgrade Your French Press With the 24 fl oz OVRLDNR Brushed Steel
Need more storage? Check out the CarGo Can.
How to Brew:
Brewing camp coffee has just gotten easier. When you take the rich, full flavor of French Press Coffee, make it durable, can stay hot for hours AND is easy to clean, you get the OVRLNDR by BruTrek. A twist off the bottom where your coffee or loose leaf tea is stored after pressing is what makes this French Press special. Upgrade your camp coffee today.
How to Brew with the BruTrek OVRLNDR:
1. Remove Lid.
2. Grind 44 grams (3-5 tablespoons) of coarse *VERY IMPORTANT* coffee
3. Add coffee grounds to OVRLNDR.
4. Add hot water.
5. Wait 3-5 minutes.
6. Stir in the grounds.
7. Attach the lid to OVRLNDR
8. Press coffee.
9. Enjoy your coffee or loose leaf tea right from the OVRLNDR with the no-spill lid.
How to Clean: 1. Drink/Pour all coffee in OVRLNDR.
2. Unscrew the bottom of the OVRLNDR *VERTICALLY*
3. Dump remains (grounds and extra water) into compost or correct area.
4. Your Done!
Some pro tips: coarse coffee grounds are significant to ensure no grounds will get in your coffee. Some of the other technical things like 195 degrees and a wooden spoon are to get the most optimal brew and not the end all be all. Find what temperatures, stirs, amount of coffee and brewing temperature works best for YOU.